Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sarah Learning to Ice Skate

I love my family!  Sarah's birthday was the other day and there was no school on Monday.  My mom and her husband, Denny, offered to watch Sarah for the day.  Being it was still so close to her birthday, they wanted to mark the occasion with something special.

When my mom explained they were going to "surprise," Sarah with ice skating. I thought oh no!  I love my daughter but surprises aren't typically her thing.  Neither is falling down (haha read about our skating adventure last year).

But I have to say that I am very proud of her.  My mom snapped this picture of Sarah and Grandpa Denny.  Luckily he knew how to ice skate because I don't and neither does Sarah's dad!

Now, the "expert," ice skater is going to teach us to ice skate sometime.  I'm really hoping this makes roller skating with Girl Scouts this weekend go a lot better than last year!


No comments:

Post a Comment